What is ‘depression’?
Depression is a very common psychological disorder, likely to touch the lives of most, through either personal suffering or the suffering of a friend or family member. It often appears for no ‘reason’ at all, and can be a destructive force, often debilitating its subjects.
Symptoms of depression:
- Feeling constantly pessimistic
- Prolonged sadness, guilt or worthlessness
- Fear or feeling of loss
- Loss of self-confidence and self-esteem
- Excessive tiredness or loss of energy
- Inability to enjoy usually pleasurable activities
- Avoidance of social interactions
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sleep problems (difficulty getting to sleep or waking up much earlier)
- Altered eating habits, appetite, and poor digestion
- Loss of sex drive and/or sexual problems
- Physical aches and pains or worries about serious illness
- Inability to feel emotions
- Weight issues
- Poor self-image
- Suicidal thoughts or self-harming.
If you experience four or more of these symptoms for most of the day – every day – for more than two weeks, you should seek help.
How can hypnotherapy treat depression effectively?
Hypnotherapy is proven to be highly effective in overcoming depression or depressed feelings. Drawing from a range of powerful and proven techniques, Annette can help you to control and/or eliminate destructive thoughts and feelings and work with you to improve your motivation and break the cycle of negativity at the root of your problem. Hypnotherapy is often considered a ‘last resort’, but should really be your first port of call. Hypnotherapy and cognitive re-programming allows you to avoid medication, by discovering and dispelling the route cause of the problem.
How to book:
To book your free face-to-face, skype or phone consultation with Annette, fill in the below form, or call us on 07595959796 today. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org